Through years of intercession our Father God revealed some of the foundational details of His designed theocracy. These are the Kingdom of God realities. We are supposed to live, move and have our being in them. He made it clear the church veered off track in its infant stage. God’s intention has always been to have a fully functional family, a whole Body with Jesus as the Head of the Church. However, instead of a functional family, it has become dysfunctional. The articles published in the, “Implosion Series” are designed by our Father to bring us back to the foundational basics on which the Church is to be built.
In order to accomplish His agenda the Father must first tear down the religious structures man erected. He must implode man’s idea of what the church should be. These articles are designed to do that. His intention is to implode our soul, mind, will and emotions, and grind them to powder. Just as explosive experts strategically plant sticks of dynamite and time their ignition so the Lord is doing that with us through these articles.
Many believers have prayed and asked the Lord to take the church back to the book of Acts. “The Implosion Series” is the Lord’s answer to these prayers. This first set of articles, “The Implosion Series” is designed to tear down and burn off the dross. In order for the Lord to accomplish His purpose, you MUST humble yourself before Him and allow Him through the masterful work of the Holy Spirit to implode anything in you that prevents or hinders you from experiencing His theocratic rule in every area of your life. You need to read these articles not for their entertainment, shock or intellectual value but rather read them fully intending to take the subject to Him and seek His direction in applying the revealed Truth. You must not settle for intellectual ascent or denial of the material. That is why you are to seek Him for His revelation on each subject.
The articles in this section are authored by the Lord Himself and penned at His specific direction by His anointed holy Apostles receiving unction from the Holy Spirit. They are to be treated as such. This is not an extra-Biblical work but rather the expression of our heavenly Father’s heart and desire to draw His family together. The principles and concepts illumined have been in the scriptures for us to see all along. But man having begun in the Spirit has attempted to complete the building of the Church in the flesh with purely carnal ideas and methods. Our Father says enough is enough - and it is time to correct the errors that have proliferated for 2,000 years.
None of the articles are designed to be complete teachings in themselves but rather provide enough information and revelation to motivate you to question non-Biblical or Para-Biblical based theories and ideas you have adopted and brought into your belief system. We have allowed other things to replace the work of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of the Church. As the Holy Spirit directs us we will share, state and teach just enough to prompt the reader to confer with our heavenly Father on each issue. Each article is designed to speak to your spirit-man, not your mind, so that is why conferring with the Father is essential.
From the viewpoint and position of the authors the content, exhortation, and exposure of error is not directed toward any one person, ministry or church. The target the Lord has in mind is His child. He will not allow the past and all of the contemporary errors to continue. He has His agenda and implosion is a necessary part of it. So prayerfully consider each article and each point illuminated. The Father’s desire is for each reader to read and ask Him for direction or correction. The impact of these articles depends on your willingness to humble yourself before the Mighty Hand of the Lord allowing personal implosion. The Lord has a post-implosion plan, which is already in process.
The second group of articles will utilize the Prophet and the Apostle to convey what the Lord has in mind for the growth and development of His Body. They will finish the foundation started by the early Apostles. Eph. 2:20: “And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;” These articles will be called, “Laying the Foundation” and will be the next series in the Believers’ Boot Camp trilogy.
The third set of articles will be directed toward building the structure of the Body in true theocracy. 1 Cor. 12:28: “And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.” As this scripture indicates, several of the gifts to the Church will be utilized to complete the final set of articles.
God anoint you with all spiritual understanding and Revelation as you prayerfully read through this series. We pray you have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches. This trilogy is available to ALL at absolutely no charge. This material may be freely copied and distributed but NEVER sold; not even to recuperate production costs.
Back to Articles Page
Any person striving to have a more meaningful relationship with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ should find this book to be a tremendous help in achieving that end. The author(s), in a careful and reasoned way, point out how the modern church has veered off course from the original intentions of Jesus and his early followers.
You will note the scriptural insights in regard to the five-fold ministry which clearly reveal that Body of Believers, i.e., the REAL Church, was never intended to be an organization whereby a priest, pastor, or minister would stand apart, often in an aloof manner, from the congregation, which inevitably leads to disinterested spectators instead of spirit-filled participants who are enthusiastically worshipping God.
Additionally, you will also learn how today's church is repeating some of the very same practices that Jesus strongly condemned; the money-changers in the temple have their modern counterpart in the form of ministers who are selling prodigious amounts of tapes, CDs, and books to keep funds coming into their coffers. Instead of relying on the Lord for their sustenance and using these items as a means to win converts to Christ, they have instead perverted matters in a most ungodly way.
All in all, you will find the foregoing chapters to be both eye opening and revealing. May the Good Lord bless and keep you in your new journey into true spiritual insight!
Back to Articles Page
1. Agape: The God-kind of Love ushered in when God send His only begotten Son to the world. Agape love was the only motivating factor in Jesus’ life and in the life of every person who is born again. This is a Love that goes far beyond the most highly developed love available to mankind. It is sacrificial, never seeks to exalt itself, and is always kind, etc. Read 1 Cor. 13 as we see how we are to treat and love others.
2. believer: One in whom Christ dwells. One who has made Jesus their Lord and has been born in to the Family of God.
3. born again: An action initiated by God the Father whereby a human being is spiritually born into the Family of God. A new birth takes place when one believes that God raised Jesus from the dead and confesses Him as Lord. Agape Love now permeates his/her entire being and becomes the only motivation in life. We become New Creatures in Christ, pass from death to Life and are immediately made the very Righteousness of God in Christ. 1 John 3:14: “We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.”
4. calling: 2 Pet 1:10: “Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:” The way the word calling is used in this scripture is as an invitation by God or to call aloud.
5. Carnal: – Unregenerate. Governed by the sense realm, (sight, taste, smell, touch, and hearing), not by the faith realm. A carnal person is moved by and responds to what s/he perceives through the senses and not by what God says.
6. Church: The Body of Christ; an individual or corporate group. Live people. Rarely used to refer to a building or meeting place for believers. This group has the dunamis (explosive) power of God residing in and through them.
7. church: An individual or corporate group of Christians without the dunamis power of God working in them; using self-power, self will and the sense realm to work and potentially accomplish the things of God.
8. democracy: Man’s system of government. A system of government adopted by many believers to provide administration and direction for a church or group.
9. dictatorship: When applied to the church: a system devised by man in whom one individual has veto power. The dictator makes all of the major decisions.
10. election: What one has been chosen for and selected by God to do i.e.: ministry, divine destiny or service. God’s divine or chosen purpose for an individual.
11. faith: A spiritual force. It is the substance of our hope (blueprint) and is our evidence (like a title deed) for what has not yet been revealed to the sense realm. Faith is how a believer lives and works in the Kingdom of God. Faith pleases God.
12. Five-Fold Ministry: The ministry gifts listed in Eph. 4:11 were given by God to the Church for the maturing of the saints and preparing them for service. They function in a plurality of leadership with no one gift being more or less important or necessary than another. They are to operate until we, the Body of Christ, come to the fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ.
13. God’s way of doing things: As used in Matt 6:33: “Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.” The point of evaluation is found by answering the question, “Can the world do the same thing?” If the answer is yes, then it is not the Kingdom of God way. Only a person who is born of God (in the Family) can do things or function in the Kingdom of God. The sinner or the carnal person cannot function in the Kingdom of God.
14. implosion: Strictly speaking an implosion is an event where something collapses inward. This is a spiritual demolition designed to bring down the towers of religion and tradition erected over the centuries by man.
15. Kingdom of God: God’s way of doing things. This is a spiritual realm in which we are to live. Jesus said in John 17:16: “They (we) are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.”
16. pray: The action of setting (a desire or idea) in motion, or maintaining the momentum on what has been set in motion i.e., pray without ceasing which means to pray continually. Prayer is used to set the things of God (the Word) in motion. However, evil (demonic things), or self-will can be set in motion if a person’s prayer is manipulative or controlling. James 3:8-9: “But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.” Prov. 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”
17. repent: Change your thinking. Change from thinking in error to thinking in agreement with the Word of God.
18. revelation: The means by which the Body of Christ is to be built. It is information, direction and knowledge given by the Father. Jesus said He would build His Church upon the Rock of Revelation and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. See Mat. 16:18.
19. Rhema: A word or command spoken to a person from God. A Rhema Word is given when the written Word of God comes alive i.e., the written Word becomes the “spoken” Word or commandment of the God. The Bible reads: 4487. rhema, hray'-mah; from G4483; an utterance (individ., collect. or spec.); by impl. a matter or topic (espec. of narration, command or dispute); with a neg. naught whatever:--+ evil, + nothing, saying, word.
20. soul: Man is a three-part being: body, soul and spirit. Our soul is made up of our mind, will and emotions.
21. the Body of Christ: A living organism not an organization. 1 Cor. 12:27: “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” Jesus is the Head and we are the Body. This is used as an analogy to our physical body – providing examples and illustrations through which we can gain a deeper understanding of the Body of Christ, the Church.
22. theocracy: God in total control of the church. God directs His body via the Holy Spirit.
23. witchcraft: Used in two ways: 1) cast spells using sorcery or demonic forces as power; 2) as a deed of the flesh to influence and/or control a person or a circumstance. Motivated by one’s will for selfish intentions. It can be used when “praying” for other people or circumstances.
Back to the Articles Page
We wish to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for what He has done for us. If I had been the only human being on the earth He still would have come to earth, taken on my sin, suffered on the cross, defeated the devil, arose from the dead and sent the Holy Spirit to empower me.
We want to acknowledge the Holy Spirit who is our Teacher, our Comforter, our Helper and our Enabler. Without Him, this Implosion Series would be impossible for this is His work. We have painstakingly taken care to say and write only what He directed and brought to light.
Many writers nowadays interpret, reinterpret and subsequently misinterpret the scriptures with the intention of convincing you of their position or doctrine to make you a loyal follower. This work is not an existential endeavor nor is it Unitarian in philosophy. Throughout every article and component the Holy Spirit emphatically stresses our absolute dependence on one another and on Him for we are members one of another and members of one Body, Jesus’ Body. It is only He, the Holy Spirit, who could reveal our heavenly Father’s heart.
Lastly, we wish to thank those Holy Apostles, Prophets, and editors, contributing writers and others for responding to the call God placed on their life to make this series possible. Without these people this series would be less than our Lord’s Word to the church in this age of revelation. Their uncompromising commitment to the Truth of God’s Word is exemplary.
Rom. 8:18-19: “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”
The Body of Christ
Back to the Articles Page